Dog Boarding in Hamburg, NY
We know how you feel. You need to get out of town for a few days and there is no way you can take your pet with you. You can arrange for a dog sitter to come by a few times each day for bathroom breaks and 10 minutes of interaction, but then what? Your dog stays inside the rest of the day, gets bored, eats chips and has zero healthy, instinctual stimulation. Now there’s a place for your pets, Resorts Boarding & Play!
We offer a variety of accommodations (connecting rooms available for multiple dog families!) for your dog during their stay with us. Our luxury and deluxe suites are our largest spaces, each having its own webcam, so you can get your fix of watching your best friend while apart. Our standard suites provide identical comfort without webcams. Occupants of either refuge will hear music from speakers we have suspended throughout the lodging area to soothe their canine souls.
During our warmer months, you can elect for your dog to enjoy our Canine Cantina. Here we have a bone-shaped pool (only 18 inches deep) for splashing, water fountains, and fire hydrants that squirt water! It’s a place where even the hottest of hot dogs can cool off!
Our goal is to have a facility and team of professionals you can trust to care for your pet while you’re away. During your pet’s visit, we will strive to keep them safe, engaged, stimulated, and rested for when you return home. We know their tail (if there is one) will go a mile-a-minute when they see you and we hope we see/hear a similar response from them when they return to Resorts Boarding & Play for another visit!
Your dog will be spoiled rotten by the many perks available for their stay, whether it is a goodnight snuggle, daycare, one on one enrichment activities, kookies and kongs, ice cream sundaes, dog treat lick mates filled with peanut butter or yogurt, there is something for every guest to add on for their vacation. Don’t fret if these add ons aren’t for your pooch, your dog will get multiple potty walks, multiple pets, and kisses and will end the night with a goodnight treat!
Includes all feedings, bedding provided, a minimum of 5scheduled potty walks.
– Standard Suite: 5’ x 3’ room $45 for 1 dog/ $80 for 2 dogs / $110 for 3 dogs
– Luxury Suite: 5’ x 7’ enclosed rooms for a more private stay with a temper glass front door. *webcam access $50 for 1 dog/ $90 for 2 dogs / $125 for 3 dogs
– Deluxe Suite: 8 ½’ x 6’ enclosed rooms a more private stay with a temper glass front door. * webcam access $55 for 1 dog/ $100 for 2 dogs/ $140 for 3 dogs
Ala Carte Resort Perks:
– Boarding play sessions daycare: $12
-½ day of daycare and waterpark:$20
– Boarding play sessions -1 on 1 enrichment activities: $8
-1 enrichment activity and waterpark: $15
– Boarding-1 on 1 “good night snuggles” or brush session: $5
– House Food (non-owner provided diet): $2 per day; applicable for whole stay or days used
– Medication charge: $2 a day for3 or more pills daily; $4 for injectables **extra charge may apply to eye medications, ear medications or handling fee (difficulty giving meds to guest) **
– Kookies n Kong: $2.50
– Doggie Sundae: $2.50
– Lick mats (we use pumpkin, peanut butter, wet food): $5
– Brush out (done by kennel staff in their room): $5
– Good night snuggles: $5
– Munch-n-Run Bundle(group): Upgrade to a full day of play, Kookies n Kong & Doggie Sundae-$16
– Munch-n-Run Bundle (individual): Upgrade to 1 enrichment activity, Kookies n Kong & Doggie Sundae-$10
-Spa Services; baths, facials, nail trims, brush-outs, etc. pricing to follow
•50% deposit collected at time of reservation
•No deposit 5 days before your scheduled reservation will be canceled
•If you cancel before 48 hours of your reservation you will receive a full refund
•If you cancel within 48 hours of your reservation you will not receive a refund
•Early pickups will require 48-hour notice or you will be charged full reservation stay
Holiday and Peak Season:
•We require a minimum of 3 nights stay
•Cancellations need to be 7 days prior to check-in date for a full refund
•Holiday stays are considered 3 nights before and 3 nights after (New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day)
*Webcam access is an added perk. Sometimes camera access may not be available. No refund will be given.
** All prices are subject to change without notice**