A grooming appointment at Resorts is more than just a drop-off, see you later sort of thing. Our grooming crew will discuss your expectations and desires for your pet’s look and help craft a plan that maximizes your pet’s beauty while being aesthetically appropriate.
Pet Grooming in Hamburg, NY
Some of our services include the following:
- Blueberry facial that helps reduce tear staining and irritation while leaving your pup’s face smelling blueberry fresh!
- Dog-specific moisturizing/conditioning agent to help smooth those rough and cracked noses and footpads, helping to soften and restore those tissues.
- Nail grinding to smooth out the rough edges and take the nails back further
Is your dog’s shedding out of canine control? Are you seeing tufts of your dog’s hair wandering about your house by themselves? Elect for our unique “Shed-Less” treatment. This involves a protein-enriched shampoo and conditioning which aids in removing the messy, unwanted undercoat followed by a luxurious brush and blowout to make your pet feel and look their best! Maintaining a healthy coat allows for healthy skin and thereby a healthy pet!
Do you hear the “clickity-clack” of your dog’s nails walking along your floor? Elect for a “pawdicure” and have those talons trimmed and ground to perfection! Tidy nails provide for a free range of motion and are much more comfortable for your dog.
Resorts offers a variety of wellness packages depending on your desires and your dog’s aesthetic needs. Any styling details will be discussed between you and our groomer, with notes taken, to ensure you are satisfied with the results. If your dog’s coat condition is not suitable for the desired outcome, our groomer will discuss options that will make your pet more comfortable and absolutely adorable!
2023 Spa Service Price List
Bath & Brush: Includes a massaging bubble bath with a high-quality shampoo customized to what your pet’s skin and coat need, blow dry, brush, nails trimmed and ears cleaned.
- Small Breed Shorthaired Bath: $37.00
- I.e.: Boston Terriers, Pug
- Small Breed Longhaired Bath: $42.00
- I.e.: Maltese, Shih Tzu, Yorkie
- Medium Breed Shorthaired Bath: $42.00
- I.e.: Beagles, Corgis, Basset Hound, English Bulldog, Pit bulls, Boxers, Cattle Dog
- Medium Breed Longhaired Bath: $52.00
- I.e.: Sheltie, Bichon, Cocker Spaniel, Border Collies, Springer Spaniels
- Large Breed Shorthaired Bath: $47.00
- I.e.: Labradors, Rottweilers, Pointers, Doberman, German Shepherds (under 70 lbs.)
- Large Breed Longhaired Bath: $57.00
- I.e.: Australian Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Siberian Huskies, Doodles (in a short cut)
- X-Large Breed Shorthaired Bath: $57.00
- I.e.: Mastiffs, Labradors (over 70lbs), German Shepherds (over 70lbs)
- X-Large Breed Longhaired Bath: $67.00
- I.e.: German Shepherds (over 70lbs), Newfoundland, Rough Collies
- XX-Large Breed Shorthaired Bath: $72.00
- I.e.: Great Danes, Mastiffs (over 80lbs.)
- XX-Large Breed Longhaired Bath: $82.00
- I.e.: Bernese Mountain Dogs, Great Pyrenees, St. Bernard
**Depending on the thickness of your dog’s undercoat and the amount of time needed to remove the undercoat price may vary**
Style & Cut: Upgrade a bubble bath to a full haircut and style $15.00
*Depending on the thickness of your dog’s undercoat, the price may vary & All prices are subject to change without notice*
Wellness Spa Services Upgrades:
- Teeth brushing: $15
- Blueberry facial: $5
- Paw pad moisturizer: $5
- Nail Grinding: $18
- Basic nail trimming: $15
- Ear Cleaning and Plucking: $15
- Luxury Conditioner $9
- De-shed: $20
- Pawdicure: $25
- Mini Makeover: $30
**All prices are subject to change without notice**
Cat Spa Services
- Short Hair: $65.00
- Long Hair: $85.00
- Lion Trim: $120 +
- Sani: $20-$30 extra